Welcome to Wood Hill Lodge
Wood Hill Lodge in Sheffield offers high quality care to meet clients’ individual needs.
There are large bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms for residents to relax in.
Chefs cook delicious, home-made, nutritionally balanced meals every day and can cater for special diets.
Staff working at Wood Hill Lodge believe clients should be cared for with dignity and respect.
The skilled and caring team will assist clients while at the same time helping to preserve each individual’s independence.
Staff also give clients the opportunity, if they wish, to take part in new and varied experiences.
Care Provided by Wood Hill Lodge
Type of Service
- Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned
- Registered for a maximum of 99 Service Users
- Registered Categories*
- Learning Disability
- Mental Health Condition
- Old Age/Elderly Care
- Physical Disability
- Sensory Impairment
- Younger Adults
(*Registered with regulator ‘Care Quality Commission (CQC)’ to provide these categories of care)
Specialist Care Categories
- Asperger Syndrome
- Profound & Multiple Learning Disabilities
- Other Care Provided
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
Good to Know
- Group/Owner – Portland Care
- Person in charge – Bose Ogunbiyi (Manager)
- Local Authority / Social Services – Sheffield City Council (click for contact details)
- Admission Restrictions – Ages 18+
- Room Information –
- Single Rooms 99
- Rooms with ensuite WC 99
- Close to Local shops
- Near Public Transport
- Own Furniture if required
- Pet Friendly (or by arrangement)
- Phone Point in own room/Mobile
- Residents Internet Access
- Residents Kitchenette
- Smoking not permitted
- Television point in own room
- Wheelchair Access